Blog de Musique

This is a music blog. Different kinds of music. And commentary on said music. Most of the files uploaded will be AAC files (because I'm an Apple guy) so you best have iTunes to play them. Sorry if you don't. (If any links are dead, leave a comment and I'll reupload.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

I buy way too much music for my own good and then waste my time talking about what music I've bought on my blog.

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Eazy-E "Megamix"

I'm not too big on hip hop or rap anymore but I've always been a casual NWA fan. I never took any of it seriously because everybody in the know already knew the whole thing was meant to be a joke. The whole gangsta rap thing just kind of exploded and took off from there. Anyway, this upload is of a(nother) cheesy Megamix (see Ramones post below). This time, it's of Eazy-E's greatest hits. As far as I know, it was only available on a promo CD (and possibly 12" single) that was sent out to promote his 1995 greatest hits album, Eternal E. It pretty much has bits of all his hits including the stuff he did with NWA. It's pretty much all the E that you can ask for conveniently located in one 9-minute jam.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9FRA3NFX

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hay re up the megamix

10:29 PM, March 11, 2007  
Blogger scumfactor said...

here you go
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9FRA3NFX

9:18 PM, March 14, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for the re up

10:51 PM, March 15, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home