Blog de Musique

This is a music blog. Different kinds of music. And commentary on said music. Most of the files uploaded will be AAC files (because I'm an Apple guy) so you best have iTunes to play them. Sorry if you don't. (If any links are dead, leave a comment and I'll reupload.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

I buy way too much music for my own good and then waste my time talking about what music I've bought on my blog.

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Editors "Live at the Paradiso, Amsterdam"

This is an audio rip from a limited edition concert DVD from the Dutch pressing of Editors' The Back Room. This isn't the entire show though because there were a few new songs played but I guess they didn't want to include it on the DVD. The versions of You Are Fading and Fingers in the Factories live blow away their studio counterparts.

Tracklisting is as follows:

lights
blood
all sparks
fall
bullets
find yourself a safe place
camera
you are fading
munich
open your arms
fingers in the factories

For some strange reason, however, the audio was in mono. It's still excellent quality though. Since it's in mono, I converted it at 80kbps which is the equivalent of 160kbps. So all you so-called audiophiles, don't worry, it's still sounds very good.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/nzknpr

1 Comments:

Blogger Anna said...

I was very happy to stumble across your blog! I missed Editors when they played my city and have been pissed about it ever since. The concert sounds great. Thank you!

8:43 AM, November 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home