Blog de Musique

This is a music blog. Different kinds of music. And commentary on said music. Most of the files uploaded will be AAC files (because I'm an Apple guy) so you best have iTunes to play them. Sorry if you don't. (If any links are dead, leave a comment and I'll reupload.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

I buy way too much music for my own good and then waste my time talking about what music I've bought on my blog.

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Experimental Audio Research/The Plasmodian World of Cantaloupe and Bolles



























This was a limited edition vinyl picture disc split e.p. from Experimental Audio Research (aka EAR aka Sonic Boom from Spacemen 3/Spectrum) and The Plasmodian World of Cantaloupe and Bolles (featuring Don Bolles, ex-drummer from The Germs). I'm a big fan of EAR so I bought it for their track. Basically, both tracks are "soundscapes." The Cantaloupe/Bolles track is a little more narrative than EAR piece. If you're into straight up ambient soundscapes then you'll like this. It's pretty cool chill music.

Experimental Audio Research "Sound for Pan-Optikon"

The Plasmodian World of Cantaloupe and Bolles "Everywhere Hush Tube (Meow Mix)"

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MFEZRV1N