Blog de Musique

This is a music blog. Different kinds of music. And commentary on said music. Most of the files uploaded will be AAC files (because I'm an Apple guy) so you best have iTunes to play them. Sorry if you don't. (If any links are dead, leave a comment and I'll reupload.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

I buy way too much music for my own good and then waste my time talking about what music I've bought on my blog.

Friday, November 10, 2006

Lush "Rupert the Bear"

Here is Lush's cover version of the theme song to the classic British cartoon show, Rupert the Bear. It was originally released on a flexidisc that was given away to their fanclub members around the same time as when the Split album was released. It was all supposed to be a joke but c'mon, Miki Berenyi and Emma Anderson could sing about shit covered ice cream sundaes and it would still sound awesome.

Since the original source was from a flexidisc, the quality is a bit shabby with a few clicks and pops here and there but overall, it's a pretty good vinyl transfer. Enjoy.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZR5LGGXZ

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is there any chance of re-upping this one? Thanks!

12:40 AM, December 22, 2006  
Blogger scumfactor said...

the megaupload link still works. copy and paste it into the browser.

10:25 AM, December 22, 2006  
Blogger Heruderu said...

Not working anymore...

9:18 AM, October 05, 2019  
Anonymous Excavation Contractors Kendall said...

Hello mate ggreat blog

6:18 PM, November 04, 2022  

Post a Comment

<< Home