Blog de Musique

This is a music blog. Different kinds of music. And commentary on said music. Most of the files uploaded will be AAC files (because I'm an Apple guy) so you best have iTunes to play them. Sorry if you don't. (If any links are dead, leave a comment and I'll reupload.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

I buy way too much music for my own good and then waste my time talking about what music I've bought on my blog.

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Mogwai "Happy Songs for Happy People" EPK

This is the electronic press kit for Mogwai's Happy Songs for Happy People album. It was previously available on a promo DVD sent out at the time of the album's release. The EPK includes portions of Mogwai's still uneleased tour movie, Take Me Somewhere Nice. Mogwai were supposed to be in the process of putting together a full length DVD but I believe the project is on hold because of the lack of good footage. This (and the Mr. Beast DVD) is probably the best we're gonna get from them for now.

I believe you can stream the video on the Matador Records website but this is decent quality mp4 video version of it. (I wanted to put it on my iPod so I ripped the DVD and converted it.) Enjoy.

The file will play in all current versions of Quicktime and iTunes.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4G6Z52II
mp4 Video File 27MB

4 Comments:

Blogger seb said...

i've been looking for this for ages. i'd really appreciat it if you could re-upload this. thanks so much.

7:52 AM, December 12, 2007  
Blogger scumfactor said...

here you go

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4G6Z52II

2:33 PM, December 13, 2007  
Blogger seb said...

WOW! amazing! thanks so much!

7:50 AM, December 14, 2007  
Blogger CHEAPTAP.CO.UK -- Enjoy the water, enjoy your life! said...

It is indeed a wonderful LED taps for you to consider as your daily usage. You will love to enjoy the Shower Taps from then on. It will bring you an all new feeling. As can see that Antique Basin Taps flow decentralizes or sprayed, just spin the button on the head.

7:09 PM, December 09, 2014  

Post a Comment

<< Home