Blog de Musique

This is a music blog. Different kinds of music. And commentary on said music. Most of the files uploaded will be AAC files (because I'm an Apple guy) so you best have iTunes to play them. Sorry if you don't. (If any links are dead, leave a comment and I'll reupload.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

I buy way too much music for my own good and then waste my time talking about what music I've bought on my blog.

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Ramones "I Wanna Be Sedated (Ramones on 45 Megamix)"

Back in 1988, when the Ramones released their first greatest album, Ramones Mania, they released the companion single of I Wanna Be Sedated. The b-side of the reissue single was a cheesy megamix called "Ramones on 45" which mixed a bunch of Ramones songs together with I Wanna Be Sedated as the main musical background. The songs included in this megamix are Teenage Lobotomy, Rock N Roll High School, Blitzkrieg Bop, Sheena is a Punk Rocker, and Pinhead--all the hits in one convenient song! As far as I know this mix was only ever available on this single and has never been reissued anywhere. This is taken directly from the original vinyl 7" single.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/epjtvs

1 Comments:

Blogger Micky67 said...

I bought this at the time, still have it in mint condition.

The cover is very important to me. It shows my soccer team (glasgow celtic) scoring the winning goal in the european cup final in 1967.

Mogwai too are Celtic fans, i have spoke to them in various bars while celebrating Celtic victories

2:40 PM, November 10, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home