Blog de Musique

This is a music blog. Different kinds of music. And commentary on said music. Most of the files uploaded will be AAC files (because I'm an Apple guy) so you best have iTunes to play them. Sorry if you don't. (If any links are dead, leave a comment and I'll reupload.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

I buy way too much music for my own good and then waste my time talking about what music I've bought on my blog.

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Ride "Motorcycle Ride: Blondie Covers"

Another upload from a classic shoegazer band, Ride. This single was originally released in 1989 as a freebie cassette before the band had released anything proper on Creation Records. They gave it away at a private party where they played a bunch of Blondie covers with Alex (from a band called Motorcyle Boy--hence the name of the single). It was then (semi-)bootlegged in 1993 on a 7" single (from whence these transfers were made). I think they are pretty good covers. It sort of reminds me of The Charlottes.

Atomic
Union City Blue
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7E0IVKUO

3 Comments:

Blogger Parklife said...

I just came across your blog - great stuff you're offering here, thanks!

1:26 PM, July 30, 2007  
Blogger Reneek23 said...

Can you re upload these songs? I love your blog and I love Ride!!

3:48 PM, August 02, 2009  
Blogger scumfactor said...

The upload link has been updated. Thanks!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7E0IVKUO

6:17 AM, August 03, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home