Blog de Musique

This is a music blog. Different kinds of music. And commentary on said music. Most of the files uploaded will be AAC files (because I'm an Apple guy) so you best have iTunes to play them. Sorry if you don't. (If any links are dead, leave a comment and I'll reupload.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

I buy way too much music for my own good and then waste my time talking about what music I've bought on my blog.

Friday, November 10, 2006

Snug

Snug were a pop rock band from the late 90's. I bought their first single, My Girl (Keith), on a whim. It was a very punky track. They released 3 more singles before coming out with their first self-titled album. The album was filled with great power pop songs. They sounded very much like a British version of Weezer, which isn't necessarily a bad thing. Like most underrated bands, they never got much fame. They quietly released their second album in the UK on their own label (although it came out in Japan beforehand) before calling it day. Their bass player, Ed Harcourt went on to a successful singer/songwriter career.

For more info, check out this FANSITE:

These two albums from Snug are just perfect pop albums. Infectious melodies with Beach Boys-esque harmonies. If you like Weezer, The Rentals, and early Ash, you will like this. I've done the deed of uploading their two albums, Snug and From Solar to Polar.

Snug:

I Wonder
4 Blue Squares
My Girl (Keith)
Palm Trees
The Girl With All The Toys
Beatnik Girl
Under The Sea
Miniature Golf Carts
God Sure Don't Like Ugly
Apples & Cherries
No Gravity
You Know It Makes Sense
Ode To The Day
Caroline
Keys To My Car
Beauty And The Businessman
Supermodel
Frozen

From Solar to Polar:

It's Just A Science
False Hopes
Snowflake
Naked & Smiling
Everyday You Are
Into Yr Skull
Stay Inside
Running down The Gauntlet
Crocodile Got Your Arm
Everybody's Talkin' About You
In The Dark
Let Me In

ZIP File 130mb
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=M737QV50

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

from marcus
thax for mogway and welcome to blog world!
ps
have you got some weird & interesting hiphop? i'm looking for Passage "the forcifield kids"(anticon rec)...

bye

4:30 PM, November 10, 2006  
Anonymous Benne said...

Can you reupload this? Would be sooo great :)

2:48 PM, May 17, 2009  
Blogger scumfactor said...

the link has been updated. thanks!
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=M737QV50

9:46 PM, May 18, 2009  
Anonymous Benne said...

Thank you very much :)

11:04 AM, May 19, 2009  
Blogger Robert Shaw said...

Do you have the b-sides to Snug's UK singles? If not, I'd be only too happy to share them with you in return for The Dirtbombs stuff I just grabbed from you. Splendid blog.

2:48 PM, October 04, 2009  
Blogger Stathis said...

Hi,


can you re-post this? Megaupload is dead.

Best Regards

Efstathiou Stathis

7:26 AM, June 17, 2012  

Post a Comment

<< Home