Blog de Musique

This is a music blog. Different kinds of music. And commentary on said music. Most of the files uploaded will be AAC files (because I'm an Apple guy) so you best have iTunes to play them. Sorry if you don't. (If any links are dead, leave a comment and I'll reupload.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

I buy way too much music for my own good and then waste my time talking about what music I've bought on my blog.

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Stereolab "2006 Tour Single"

For (almost) every tour they do, Stereolab presses up a limited edition tour single. Most of the time, the singles are only available on vinyl. (Although they are later collected in the 'Lab's Switch On series of compilations.) Here is a vinyl to digital transfer of the 2006 tour single, Solar Throw Away b/w Jump Drive Shut Out. Both tracks are pretty much in the same vein as the material from their last album, Fab Four Suture and could have easily fit on the album. Cool-looking cover too.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/5fixkh

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks so much. This is the first tour in a long time that they haven't come to Atlanta [where I am] and I missed them. :( I really hope they return soon. This will make do until then. :)

5:21 AM, November 09, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a fanatastic post, wonderful rare stereolab; always a pleasure. Thanks a lot, i'm sure there's more great stuff to come also.

Thanks
Jim

7:47 PM, November 09, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home