Blog de Musique

This is a music blog. Different kinds of music. And commentary on said music. Most of the files uploaded will be AAC files (because I'm an Apple guy) so you best have iTunes to play them. Sorry if you don't. (If any links are dead, leave a comment and I'll reupload.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

I buy way too much music for my own good and then waste my time talking about what music I've bought on my blog.

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Andre Williams "Poor Mr. Santa"

One last minute Christmas upload--Andre Williams' Poor Mr. Santa. Two versions--naughty and nice. Fuck the nice version. The naughty one is where it's at. If don't have a sense of humour don't bother downloading it.

If you don't know who Andre Williams is, do some research. Then go out and buy some of his records.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=88Q7UVCM

1 Comments:

Blogger Stas P. said...

thanks a bunch for this one!

8:28 AM, December 22, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home