Blog de Musique

This is a music blog. Different kinds of music. And commentary on said music. Most of the files uploaded will be AAC files (because I'm an Apple guy) so you best have iTunes to play them. Sorry if you don't. (If any links are dead, leave a comment and I'll reupload.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

I buy way too much music for my own good and then waste my time talking about what music I've bought on my blog.

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Jetpak "Neck Mohican" e.p,


Jetpak were a three piece sort of pop punk band from the UK. They released all of 1 single (Neck Mohican e.p.) and a split e.p. with Understand. Their influences ranged from Cable to 'A' to Idlewild. They were pretty much unknown until they split, and Larry Hibbit formed Hundred Reasons with members of another band, Floor. Hundred Reasons became more a straightforward rock band.

I like these three songs because they're pop punk but not in the sense of Blink 182 or Green Day. They actually have a touch of British-ness to them. The songs are a transfer for the original vinyl 7" single.

an elderly game
fear of pop
superhero


http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0XHOVW3C

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude,

You are a legend for posting this EP. I love it so much and it has been SO hard to find!!

Cheers

Leo

3:58 PM, July 18, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks very much!

I remember seeing this band and bought this EP on vinyl but have since lost it. I've been looking for a copy for a long time!

:)

12:29 PM, May 20, 2010  
Anonymous Prefer Cycling said...

Hi There, I googled this e.p and found this great blog.
I have a copy of 'Neck Mohicans' #52, any idea how much I should sell it for?

1:14 AM, April 11, 2011  

Post a Comment

<< Home