Blog de Musique

This is a music blog. Different kinds of music. And commentary on said music. Most of the files uploaded will be AAC files (because I'm an Apple guy) so you best have iTunes to play them. Sorry if you don't. (If any links are dead, leave a comment and I'll reupload.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

I buy way too much music for my own good and then waste my time talking about what music I've bought on my blog.

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Ride "6 Live Tracks"

These tracks are from a 1991 radio promo. It features 6 live tracks from Ride professionally recorded at The Roxy in Hollywood, CA. The live version of Nowhere is, in my opinion, the definitive version. Sure, it's Ride pretending to be My Bloody Valentine, but who cares? Overall, it's a nice live snapshot of Ride during their "shoegaze" years before they went all classic rock. Ha ha ha.

Seagull
Dreams Burn Down
Vapour Trail
In A Different Place
Nowhere
Drive Blind

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=11TA4FCU

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home