Blog de Musique

This is a music blog. Different kinds of music. And commentary on said music. Most of the files uploaded will be AAC files (because I'm an Apple guy) so you best have iTunes to play them. Sorry if you don't. (If any links are dead, leave a comment and I'll reupload.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

I buy way too much music for my own good and then waste my time talking about what music I've bought on my blog.

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Ride "Today Forever" e.p.

Here's one of my all-time favorite e.p.'s. Ride's Today Forever e.p. It was the first release after they put out their first album, Nowhere, and it includes four tracks exclusive to the e.p. The e.p. kind of continues where Nowhere left off. The song, Today, is one of my all time favorite songs. It's very Spacemen 3 in that it's really 2 chords and that's it. And it's really one of Ride's last shoegazer songs.

Unfamiliar
Beneath
Sennen
Today

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=X9KP4QEY

3 Comments:

Blogger NOFUN, VA said...

Great blog! I've never heard of this 7"!

11:10 AM, January 08, 2009  
Blogger delicado said...

I had this on cassette single. Weird to think, huh! Sennen was always my fave. Good blog.

3:14 PM, November 20, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uhm....I'm awfully new to downloads, etc. And I have no idea how you did it-but I have been searching for this ep for like over a decade. Really! It's the holy grail for me-but i just don't have the funds for paying lots of moolah. And here it is for FREE? thank you and thank you dude!

11:38 PM, January 19, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home