Blog de Musique

This is a music blog. Different kinds of music. And commentary on said music. Most of the files uploaded will be AAC files (because I'm an Apple guy) so you best have iTunes to play them. Sorry if you don't. (If any links are dead, leave a comment and I'll reupload.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

I buy way too much music for my own good and then waste my time talking about what music I've bought on my blog.

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

The Saints "One Two Three Four" e.p.

After releasing their debut album, The Saints, they followed it up with an 4-track e.p. featuring new versions of two songs off the album as well as two cover songs, Tina Turner's River Deep Mountain High and Connie Francis' Lipstick on Your Collar.

This is another one of my favorite e.p.'s. Four songs that will get you up and dancing.

demolition girl
river deep mountain high
one way street
lipstick on your collar

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7SHGOC4W

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

the link was dead so we found this...

enjoy like it's 1977 again

http://rs322.rapidshare.com/files/86845543/Saints_-_1234.rar

5:21 PM, April 14, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home