Blog de Musique

This is a music blog. Different kinds of music. And commentary on said music. Most of the files uploaded will be AAC files (because I'm an Apple guy) so you best have iTunes to play them. Sorry if you don't. (If any links are dead, leave a comment and I'll reupload.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

I buy way too much music for my own good and then waste my time talking about what music I've bought on my blog.

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Slowdive "Morningrise" e.p.

This is probably my favorite Slowdive e.p., if only for the first two songs which, along with Catch the Breeze, are the definitive Slowdive songs. In the title track, Morningrise, you can hear obvious elements of My Bloody Valentine with the guitar pitch bending. On both Morningrise and She Calls, they've perfected the shoegaze sound -- loud washes of guitars that don't even sound like guitars and barely audible vocals. All this only on their second ever release! Classic.

morningrise
she calls
losing today


http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MQMJU6YH

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love your blog... all the music i love.

Do you have:

Secret Shine - Beyond Sea and Sky EP CD
The Search - Bloodbathe & Bazaar Of Lush Loose Limbs

7:39 AM, December 22, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This file shows as now unavailable-can you upload it again please????

Thank you!!

1:51 PM, January 20, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home