Blog de Musique

This is a music blog. Different kinds of music. And commentary on said music. Most of the files uploaded will be AAC files (because I'm an Apple guy) so you best have iTunes to play them. Sorry if you don't. (If any links are dead, leave a comment and I'll reupload.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

I buy way too much music for my own good and then waste my time talking about what music I've bought on my blog.

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

COVERS/ORIGINALS

This is going to be the first in a (hopefully) on-going series of cover versions. For this, I'll be including some of my favorite cover versions along with their corresponding original versions.

*Song*
*Original Band*
*Cover Band*

===============

Oliver's Army
Elvis Costello and the Attractions
Blur

Don't Stop Me Now
Queen
McFly

Fame and Fortune
Mission of Burma
Graham Coxon

French Disko
Stereolab
Editors

Hounds of Love
Kate Bush
The Futureheads

I Found That Essence Rare
Gang of Four
Idlewild

I Must Be in Love
The Rutles
Senseless Things

Map Ref 41N 93W
Wire
My Bloody Valentine

Oh Father
Madonna
My Vitriol

Only in Dreams
Weezer
Ash

Outdoor Miner
Wire
Lush

She Drove Me to Daytime Television
Funeral for a Friend
Fightstar

So Sad About Us
The Who
The Jam

Teenage Kicks
The Undertones
Busted

The Boy With a Thorn in His Side
The Smiths
Bis

The Loved One
The Loved Ones
INXS

Velouria
Pixies
Weezer

Wish You Were Here
Pink Floyd
Catherine Wheel

Ziggy Stardust
David Bowie
Bauhaus


http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OTEGA7KP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home