Blog de Musique

This is a music blog. Different kinds of music. And commentary on said music. Most of the files uploaded will be AAC files (because I'm an Apple guy) so you best have iTunes to play them. Sorry if you don't. (If any links are dead, leave a comment and I'll reupload.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

I buy way too much music for my own good and then waste my time talking about what music I've bought on my blog.

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Fightstar

Back in November, I posted the song Mono by Fightstar. The link in that entry has long since died. But I've also decided to post a few more Fightstar tunes. A few album tracks, b-side, etc. Fightstar are my favorite hard rock band at the moment and I wanted to share the wealth. You might not be into if you're not into shouty vocals. The music is still VERY melodic though. I won't lie though. They aren't terribly original and they sound very similar to a lot of the current hard rock/metal bands out right now. Fuck it though, Fightstar fuckin' rock.

Fight For Us
Grand Unification (Part I)
Hazy Eyes
Mono
Paint Your Target
Palahniuk's Laughter
Wake Up

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DAT99XSP

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i luv FIGHTSTAR!! they r rly AWESOME XDXD i like GrandUnification (Part I)

see yaa !

6:40 PM, March 02, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home