Blog de Musique

This is a music blog. Different kinds of music. And commentary on said music. Most of the files uploaded will be AAC files (because I'm an Apple guy) so you best have iTunes to play them. Sorry if you don't. (If any links are dead, leave a comment and I'll reupload.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

I buy way too much music for my own good and then waste my time talking about what music I've bought on my blog.

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Los Primos

Los Primos was the band that Andy G. (from The Devil Dogs) formed after The Devil Dogs broke up. The band consisted of Andy G. on guitar and vocals, Candy Del Mar (from The Cramps) on bass, Pete Linzell (from The Raunch Hands) on sax, and Mighty Joe Young (from the Devil Dogs) on drums. They put out 2 singles--one on Crypt and one on Sympathy for the Record Industry. Sadly, much like the Devil Dogs, Los Primos came and went. Andy G. and Candy went on to form The Roller Kings which was basically an expanded version of Los Primos.

Here are both sides of their two singles -- On My Floor backed with their cover of the Manfred Mann classic, Pretty Flamingo and the Twistin' con Los Primos single with the ROCKIN' Summertime Girls and their rock n' roll-y take on The Beatles, A Hard Day's Night.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8FLU2ECW

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know this is old, but if you could reupload this, I'd love to hear it! Thanks

5:57 AM, July 10, 2019  

Post a Comment

<< Home