Blog de Musique

This is a music blog. Different kinds of music. And commentary on said music. Most of the files uploaded will be AAC files (because I'm an Apple guy) so you best have iTunes to play them. Sorry if you don't. (If any links are dead, leave a comment and I'll reupload.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

I buy way too much music for my own good and then waste my time talking about what music I've bought on my blog.

Thursday, February 22, 2007

TheAudience "TheAudience"


TheAudience was a band fronted by Sophie Ellis-Bextor. They were founded by guitarist Billy Reeves. This is one of my favorite records from the late 90s. TheAudience reminded me of a next level indie version of 10,000 Maniacs. But better. Apparently, the album didn't sell very well. However, there are some really catchy songs on this, their sole album. I likened them to be a more prototype version of bands of today like The Long Blondes. Ellis-Bextor was a really sexy front woman. Her later more dancey solo work is nothing compared to TheAudience.

A Pessimist Is Never Disappointed
Now That You Are 18
Mr. Doasyouwouldbedoneby
I Know Enough (I Don't Get Enough)
Keep In Touch
I Got The Wherewithal
Harry Don't Fetch the Water
If You Can't Do It When You're Young; When Can You Do It?
Running Out of Space
You Get What You Deserve
The More There Is To Do
Bells For David Keenan
Shoebox Song
How's That?


http://www.megaupload.com/?d=P58P00RE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home