Blog de Musique

This is a music blog. Different kinds of music. And commentary on said music. Most of the files uploaded will be AAC files (because I'm an Apple guy) so you best have iTunes to play them. Sorry if you don't. (If any links are dead, leave a comment and I'll reupload.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

I buy way too much music for my own good and then waste my time talking about what music I've bought on my blog.

Monday, March 24, 2008

GAYRILLA BISCUITS: The Demos


It's been an even longer time than the last time I posted something. So much for being persistent, huh?

Anyway, after a loooong search, I finally found this record. It's the first single release from Gayrilla Biscuits.

I'd been on the lookout for it ever since I got their Hung Queens Can Suck It e.p. and I finally won an eBay for it. It's super lo-fi compared to the latter e.p. but just as funny.

I've never really been into queercore bands but these guys (and Limp Wrist) are really good. Check it out if you're comfortable enough with your sexuality and you've got a sense of humor.

flaming ass still burns
degregaytion
get hard
no homosexual surrender
nailed in the ass
gay til death
fags like you
gay edge

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MATUGFLK

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger SPACEFUZZZ said...

thats cool you know oliver?! yr blogs rad too. former drummer yes but current friend and yes, stanton rocked :)

10:31 PM, March 25, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home