Blog de Musique

This is a music blog. Different kinds of music. And commentary on said music. Most of the files uploaded will be AAC files (because I'm an Apple guy) so you best have iTunes to play them. Sorry if you don't. (If any links are dead, leave a comment and I'll reupload.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

I buy way too much music for my own good and then waste my time talking about what music I've bought on my blog.

Thursday, August 21, 2008

The Rip Offs - European Tour Single 2007

It took me a while to get finally get this. But then again, I wasn't exactly actively looking for it. This is the super limited European reunion tour single from The Rip-Offs. The Rip-Offs were a band from San Francisco who played lo-fi punk rock before it was cool to play lo-fi punk rock. Back in the day, they released a handful of one-sided singles (three, to be exact). They soon became a cult favorite. They broke up in '95 (I think). Anyway, they decided to do a short reunion tour in Europe last year (all of 10 dates) and had Squoodge Records press up this tour single to commemorate the event. There were 650 copies pressed with 150 of them pressed on clear vinyl with an exclusive individually numbered cover. The three tracks on this one sided single are live versions of three songs off their full length record (Got a Record).

Fed Up
Ugly
She Said Yeah


The Rip Offs: European Tour Single 2007

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home